Mortgage for foreigners
Are you working in the Czech Republic and are you planning to buy your own property? Banks have got some specific requirements, but we can make it. Two meetings are enough for it. During the first non-binding meeting we will get to know each other and analyse your situation, your requirements, expectations and options. During the second meeting we will sign the mortgage contract in the bank. Everything in between we are able to solve on the phone or by email.
I have already helped to people for example from Slovakia, Germany, England, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, India, China or from Zimbabwe to their own property.
The attitude of banks to foreigners is very different. And the fact that the bank rejects you doesn’t mean anything. You can reach the mortgage even without permanent address, long-term residence and in some cases even without temporary residence (secondary residence) in the Czech Republic. It is enough to choose well the bank.
From my experience, I see the following specifics of a mortgage for foreigners
- The kind of residence in the Czech Republic and the country of origin are crucial.
- Most banks accept permanent residence, some banks accept long-term residence permit, some banks don’t even take it as necessary.
- Regarding the country of origin, the Slovaks and the EU residents are in the best position to get a mortgage. For the rest of the countries it is very individual.
- The bank usually offers a mortgage of up to 70 – 80% of the purchase price of the property, in some cases it could be less.
- Other parameters of mortgages are usually the same as for Czechs in most cases. There is no difference for purchase, reconstruction of the house or construction.
Mortgages only with the full service
I know the Czech back ground, I can represent you in dealings with banks as well as with real estate agents. It is not only about the property price, its maturity, but also about conditions of the reservation agreement. Recently, for example, we have been able to extend the time of reservation (reservation period) to 6 months and to reduce the reservation payment to 80%.
Moreover, I cooperate with experts, who are very useful in achieving the goal of successful mortgage credit like:
- recognized appraisers regarding market price estimation of the property
- notaries and lawyers for solution of purchase contracts
- real estate agency if you would be interested in selling your existing property at the same time
It is possible to arrange everything also remotely via phone or email and we can meet personally when signing the mortgage contract in the bank.
I have been dedicating my time to real estate financing and mortgage lending for 13 years. I can combine several types of loans which I used to build my own house. This experience has directed me to specialise on this area. Up to now, I have arranged more than 300 successful mortgages for clients. That gives me a strong negotiating position in some banks and to all of us together a bird’s-eye-view.
I have already helped people from Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, India and China to their own property.
I believe in education, I hold the EFA (European Financial Adviser) title since 2016, the second highest degree in education for financial advisory in Czech Republic.
I speak English of course.
Deepankar and Ekta Singh
We would like to Thank you for all your support during our Mortgage Process and helping us to get the desired Mortgage on time with best possible rates.
We really appreciate all your hard work for helping us to get two loans on the same time and also dealing with the Real estate agents.
Thanks allot again.
Zimuto and Belinda Moyo
Thank you for your support Pavel. God bless you.